Emo Love Quotes


Emo Love Quotes. Love, death, drugs, and a whole lot of pain. The love collection allows you to describe almost any situation.

Love Emo Wallpaper Love quotes wallpaper, Black love quotes
Love Emo Wallpaper Love quotes wallpaper, Black love quotes from in.pinterest.com

“for every dream shattered another comes true, but when my dreams are broken yours are broken too.”. I’d forgotten how much my feelings hurt. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

10 Pages April 4, 2018 Darkness Inside.


Just sittin', burnin' down from your flame. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. 17 pages 11 months ago jade.

I’d Forgotten How Much My Feelings Hurt.


So here are some emo quotes and sayings that can help you relate with your feeling when you’re feeling anxious, depressed or just sad. There is a woman at the begining of all great things. 50 quotes have been tagged as emo:

Explore Our Collection Of Motivational And Famous Quotes By Authors You Know And Love.


Discover and share emo love quotes. I’ll catch you by the get up kids. Tears are words too painful for.

“For Every Dream Shattered Another Comes True, But When My Dreams Are Broken Yours Are Broken Too.”.


You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way i always made you feel. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Your mind will always believe everything you tell.

In My Soul.’, Gerard Way:


A soulful song that never lets its guard down. This is just a compilation of short emo love. Broken hearts and mended souls.


Post a Comment for "Emo Love Quotes"